Pip (rust)




Welcome back, Pip!
 I have missed creating 
this sweet
 Woodlands mouse.

Pip lives in the Olde Forest, near the meadow full of flowers. 
She carries with her a small 
wire basket that I made for her
~ with a little dried yarrow 
tucked in.

She is dressed in scraps picked from Old Mrs.Munson's scrap basket.
She stands on a small wooden base; 
a small bunch of paperclay mushrooms beside
 and pieces of preserved moss
nestled around .

Pip is a wee
 5 3/4 inches tall. 
She is aged for a time worn
  and olde appearance

Pip is my original design and will come to you signed and dated.

The adoption fee for Pip is 92.00 and 9.50 for  insured travel to your home in the continental US.


To contact me for adoption, please email me at:
thegoodewife.folkart@yahoo.com

As with all of the Goode Wife's offerings, they are for display purposes and not for wee hands.