Millie



The Hedgerow is alive 
with feathered and furry friends.
The mornings break early 
and are filled with song....
right outside my bedroom window!
My little friends
keep me so inspired~

Millie Bluebird
is excitied, as she awaits 
her new bundle of joy.

Millie sits nicely in her wee nest.
She has decorated it nicely with a variety 
of preserved mosses 
and lichens.

Millie is dressed in humble fabrics.
 and holds her wee egg.
If you listen closely, 
you can hear her lullaby.


Millie is mounted
 on a wooden Birch disc 
and is a wee 4 1/2 inches tall. 
She is slightly aged
to keep her beautiful coloring.
Millie is my original design
 and will come to you
 signed and dated.

The adoption fee for Millie is 82.00 and 9.00 for  insured travel to your home in the continental US.


Thank You so much~

Millie is spoken for.

To contact me for adoption, please email me at:
thegoodewife.folkart@yahoo.com

As with all of the Goode Wife's offerings, they are for display purposes and not for wee hands.